Orlando Credit Union has partnered with GreenPath to help with your finances. GreenPath is a nonprofit company that equips people with knowledge and tools to lead financially healthy livesLearn More
- Receive spending and money management advice.
- Create a debt management plan to aid with credit card debt.
- Get assistance with pre-purchase homebuyer preparation, reverse mortgage counseling and foreclosure prevention.
- Have your credit report reviewed and learn how to dispute inaccurate information.
- Avoid bankruptcy by having a certified financial counselor review your financial situation and make recommendations.
- Evaluate your student loan repayment options with a financial counselor.
- Take interactive lessons on financial topics to improve your financial literacy.
Practical Money Skills
Access free, award-winning educational resources that help teach basic financial literacy, presented by our partners at Visa®.Visit Site
- Practical Money Skills has empowered millions of consumers, educators, parents and students to take control of their finances.
- Learn using personal finance articles and games.
- Educators can find lesson plans that help students from pre-K through college.
- Available in 19 languages.