How Can I Earn Points?
Earn points for everyday banking activities, including making purchases made with certain Orlando Credit Union credit cards. Best of all, the points you earn can be redeemed for just about anything you choose, including cash back. The more qualifying products you have with us, the more you can earn.
Ways To Earn With Credit Cards
With our Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can earn one point per every $1 for purchases.
With our Visa Xtreme REWARDS Credit Card, you can earn up to 4 points per every $1 for purchases.
- 4 points per $1 spent for Amazon & Paypal transactions for first 12 months*
- 3 points per $1 spent for Gas & Travel transactions**
- 2 points per $1 spent for Dining & Grocery transactions***
- 1 point per $1 spent for other purchases****
Also, with our participating cards, you can receive...
- 300 points when you load your Visa SMART or Visa Xtreme REWARDS Credit Card into your digital wallet for the first time.
- 100 points for every 5 years of membership.
Earn Points For Loans
Earn 1 point per $1,000 in average daily loan balances for qualifying vehicle, personal, and home equity (or HELOC) loans each month.^
And we’ll be adding new ways to earn points in the future!
What Can I Get With My Points?
Combine your credit card points with points you earn doing other everyday banking activities to redeem for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, travel, charitable contributions, pay at the pump or to pay credit union fees. Redeem your points for fee refunds on gift card fees, consumer loan/credit card late fees, domestic/international wire transfer fees, minimum balance fees, non-sufficient funds fees, skip-a-pay fees, and more.
How Can Points Be Redeemed?
Tracking and redeeming points is EASY! Visit the Wow! Rewards portal in online or mobile banking. Remember, there is no limit to the number of points that you can earn.